Thursday, January 12, 2012

Follow Friday........


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread.  We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back.  And now for this week's question....

Q:  Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

A:  Oh wow, it's embarrassing to admit, but I'm not a big music fan....at least the music coming out now.  I'm a big fan of 80's music (particularly Rick Springfield whose concert was the first concert I ever went to) and Broadway musicals.  I do enjoy Rhianna, Kelly Clarkson, and Adele but I'm definitely not up to date on what's hot in the music world.

17 comments:

  1. Adele is amazing!!!!

    New follower so come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com and make sure to enter my Incarnate by: Jodi Meadows giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly Clarkson and Adele are quite amazing.. Like you, I am also a Brodway lover!!

    Following you back from Insightful Minds! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you like Adele too. It's been awhile since I've heard a Kelly Clarkson song. I've completely forgotten about Rihanna too. Thanks for stopping by and following! Am now following yours too.

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 80s had some great music, I have to admit. I'm a Kelly fan, too. I just love her voice. :)

    New follower.

    Alexandra~
    http://www.wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I love Adele. I like a lot of Rihanna's stuff too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do sometimes listen to classics too and the 80's are my favourites:)
    I love Kelly and Adele as well!

    Old follower stopping by:)

    Natasha @ Dreamland Teenage Fantasy: My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adele is a very popular choice, and with good reason. Old follower, hopping through.

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeing a lot of Adele! Haven't heard of her til today though!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday . . . the 13th. :)

    Definitely sharing the 80s love - I still remember that Rick Springfield album with the dogs in the limo. For some reason, that image has always stuck with me,

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol...Rick Springfield!!! YES!

    New Follower - Kristin from GrowingUp YA MyFF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Showing my age here, but a big thumbs up on the 80's music. LOL
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. Happy FF! Old follower hopping through. I picked Adele for one of my two picks. Kelly Clarkson is amazing too.

    Daniel @ Bound By Words

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower...Happy FF!
    Have a great weekend!

    Deb @ Love to Read Romance!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 80s music isn't a bad thing. :)

    New follower from FF


    Tammi @ Young Adult Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love belting out Kelly Clarkson songs, despite being unable to sing;) new follower ^^


    My FF: http://projectreadandreview.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete