Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Beginnings or Family Loyalty on Shameless:Season One on DVD/Blu-ray

Season one of Shameless on Showtime was full of hardships but it usually ended with a twist of humor because of their close family ties. At the end of Season 1, we found Steve trying to convince Fiona, the oldest daughter, to skip town with him to the warm and beautiful/care-free Costa Rica. This kind of lifestyle would surely be a great change for Fiona, but after initially deciding to go with Steve, she changes her mind and stays with her hard yet humorous, family-oriented life.  I can totally relate to Fiona and would have done exactly what she did.  I would do anything for my family even though they drive me nuts at times.  I would sacrifice everything for them, even my own happiness.  Family is everything at the end of the day and will be there for you long after the boyfriends and friends are gone.  With Season 2 premiering in just a few days, you can catch up with Season 1 on DVD and Blu-ray

Now remember, Season 2 premieres this Sunday, January 8th at 9PM ET/PT on Showtime.



*I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Shameless Season One on DVD.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for Shameless! I can't wait to see what happens with Fiona and Steve.

    ReplyDelete