Tuesday, April 3, 2012

One Tree Hill Coming to an End


After 9 seasons all the tears, drama, and romance are coming to an end when OTH airs its series finale tomorrow night.  I was lucky enough to be given some props from the show which are really cool.  I got a pom pom in the team's colors and a mini banner for the car with the high school's logo emblazoned on it.  Every time I look at these items I think back to my own high school years and how much simpler it all was.  Trust me, my life was nowhere near dramatic as OTH.  So join me in reminiscing one last time by going to the show's website at http://www.cwtv.com/shows/one-tree-hill and catch up on all the previous seasons as well as special clips for the finale.

Catch the SERIES FINALE of OTH Wednesday, April 4th at 8/7 c on the CW!

*I am promoting One Tree Hill on behalf of Warner Bros. WBWord division.

No comments:

Post a Comment