Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sci-Fi Invades Real Life With The Third Season of Fringe on DVD

Throughout the summer I've been able to catch up on the most recent season of the tv show Fringe and with the soon-to-be released DVD set you can too.  One of the interesting aspects of season 3 of Fringe is that it's set within two distinctive worlds where one world is affected by the actions that occur in the other.  Something like this happens to each of us bloggers everyday where we try to balance our online persona with who we are in our professional life.  Ways of maintaining a balance are to be straight-forward in how you present yourself.  Remember that anything you put on the internet is there for a lifetime.  Don't be something you're not, be proud of who you are.  In my case, what you see is what you get.  I'm proud of my love of books and sci-fi and proclaim it here for all to see.

Again, to proclaim my love of sci-fi, be sure to pre-order your copy of Fringe: The Complete Third Season on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/o2MYBv !

*I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Fringe: The Complete Third Season on DVD/Blu-Ray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment