Friday, June 8, 2012

Cover for the Next Black Dagger Brotherhood Book

As everyone knows, I'm a wee bit enamored of JR Ward's BDB series.  I've been particularly obsessed with the character of Qhuinn since the beginning and he's been the focus of many pleasant dreams.  His book (entitled Lover At Last, how appropriate), along with his destined true love Blaylock, is being released in the earlyish part of next year.  To tempt us though, the cover was just released.  Here it is in all its magnificence............


Isn't it delectable?!!?  OMG!!!!!  So intense and droolworthy!  Enjoy the eye candy, I know I will.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I was so happy to hear that the boys were getting a full novel not a little novella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too was thrilled by this book being full-length. My boys definitely deserve just as much action as the other Brothers get.

      Delete
  2. I have been waiting for Blaylock & Qhuinn to get their own Book for soooo long, I'm ***dancing around in a circles** that they're getting a Novel as well VS & not just a Novella.
    They need their HEA!!!! It's long overdue!
    The title is so fitting & The Cover Art is Awesome!!!
    I agree with you Joder, Qhuinn LQQks so Drool-Worthy Hot!! I LOVE His Eyes!!
    I just wish Blaylock was with Him on the Cover.
    OMG March 2013, that’s soooo longggg away!!

    Take Care Fellow BDB Fans & Stay Naughty,
    PaParanormalFan (Renee')
    paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE this representation of Qhuinn! Rugged and badass with the exotic dual eye coloring. I too am sad that Blay isn't in the picture, but for those that still have issues with the m/m genre the picture is probably more for their tender sensitivities I imagine. I actually know of a few people that love the series but will pass on this book because of it being focused on my boys. With previous books they could just ignore those parts and still get the story. Oh well, their loss.

      And yes, the wait is KILLING ME!

      Delete