Thursday, June 21, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday........


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....

Q: If you could "unread" a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?

 

A:  I'll have to go with a book I HATED and wish I never had come near......Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.  I HATED Bella for her weak-willed nature and her obsession with the irritating and non-heroic Edward.  Too many sparklies for me!

14 comments:

  1. I don't like the book either but I put it as one I would would unread for a different reason.

    My Feature and Follow

    New GFC BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. WORD.

    Twilight is definitely my pick for this.

    Old follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I was actually okay with Twilight by itself, but Breaking Dawn was just... NO. Just no.

    new follower :)
    Here’s my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Too bad Twilight didn't work for you. People either love it or hate it. I loved it, but I understand why others don't.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. I loved it, I bet you hate all the hype around it too huh? New follower. :)

    My FF: http://moonlightreader.com/feature-follow-friday/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I did love it but like others have said Breaking Dawn just didn't do it.

    Old Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with twilight on that.
    New follower
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog
    Could you check out my kindle giveaway? :-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Ms1v8VwEo

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower! I agree about Breaking Dawn, hated it!!!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I have to admit, I am not a fan of Twilight. Great answer. :)

    New to your blog!

    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sad to hear you didn't enjoy it but I do understand why some didn't! new follower now following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved twilight but breaking dawn was a bit of a let down for me. **New Follower**
    Happy Friday :D
    www.bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. To all you new followers, I'm now following you back. To all old followers just hopping through, thank you for your visits and I wish you a wonderful weekend.

    To all those who DO LOVE Twilight.....just because I don't enjoy the writing or characters doesn't mean I don't appreciate the excitement it's generated. I give big kudos to Ms. Meyer for creating a series that got teens (and quite a few adults) talking and reading. Any book that gets people reading is one I applaud......I just wish it would have been a better written book with more admirable characters.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could unread Twilight to, it was my introduction into YA fiction so I guess I owe it something. New follower. You can find me here if you want: http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete