Thursday, June 28, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday..............


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....

Q: Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?

 

A:  With my answer this week those who've visited before will think I never read any other books than JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series.  I can't help my obsession, and it is MY birthday after all, and he's totally drool-worthy....He's Qhuinn, and I know he only has eyes for Blay, but again...it's my birthday wish.  I love his bad boy look and attitude and his scarred soul has me wanting to soothe him.  Maybe one day another character will take his place in my heart, but not yet.

10 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't read that series. But I hear a lot about it!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me. I'm following you through GFC. I haven't read Black Dagger Brotherhood yet. I've heard of it- well, I've heard people raving about it. I feel like I need to live to be 200 to read all of the books on my TBR list- and that's if they stop publishing any new books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read that series but sounds like a good choice :)

    Old Follower.

    Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL sounds like me with my choice. I love Qhuinn and Blay :) but I think I would choose - oh what the heck all of them. That would have to be a big cake LOL.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read a review of this series, which was very positive! I love it when a character completely grabs you and refuses to let you go! I'm an old follower!
    My FF
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  6. Qhuinn is a great choice, he's just better in each book!

    I'm a new GFC follower.

    FF post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not familiar with this, have a happy Friday!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice Thanks for following me. I'm following you back through GFC. Thank again Kristina @Book Club Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to meet with Qhuinn too. I have a soft spot for bad boys :)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Argh! I STILL haven't read that series, but he sounds awesome!
    old follower :)
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete