Sunday, August 23, 2020

Book Teaser Reveal for Forever You by Lyssa Cole....

Readers will be put through the emotional wringer in this angst-fueled story of second chances and a love that's meant to be.  Keep reading to get a tempting taste of Forever You by Lyssa Cole, become captivated by this compelling storyline, then add this third installment in the You & Me series to your bookshelf when it releases on August 27th!

Some love is messy, some love is hard, But in the end, it’s worth every scar.
Levi broke me. He took my heart and smashed it into pieces.
Dean picked them up and slowly started to glue them back together. Until one day, one glance, one tragedy...
Changed everything I thought I wanted.
A heart so cold. A body so wounded.
A man so destroyed.
I may have walked away but I never really left.
With broken hearts and words of forgiveness, will we find our happily ever after? Or are we changed forever?
***Book three of this interconnected series concludes with messes and scars, heartbreak and forgiveness, and love that’s worth it all.

FIND THIS BOOK ON GOODREADS here.

FIND THE YOU & ME SERIES AT GOODREADS here.


PRE-ORDER THIS BOOK here.

No comments:

Post a Comment