Thursday, September 1, 2011

Follow Friday........


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread.  We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back.  And now for this week's question....

Q.  If you could change the ending of any book (or series), which book would you choose? Why and to what?

A.  I would change any of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum books from number 14 (since that's the last one I read) on.  Stephanie needs to find a new job since she's a hideous bounty hunter and will never be competent at it.  She needs to pick Morelli already since he's the one to settle down and he truly lets Steph know him.  Ranger's hot but has way to many secrets to have a real relationship.  The whole series just needs to end already because of its tediousness.  

14 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Someone else mentioned Stephanie Plum. I should read those some day.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to read that series (it comes highly recommended at the library), but I'm always hesitant to start a series that has so many installments already..

    New follower, hopping through.. My Follow Friday is here.

    Jess
    Romanceaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read these books yet. I need too! New follower!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this week's question tough. It's so hard to criticize an author's book... For my answer I picked a book that I didn't particularly enjoy, that way I didn't feel as bad!

    I'm a new follower.

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! I keep meaning to pick this series up! Maybe I'll read 1-14...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooohhh - snap. That's pretty much my answer as well. Except I think it should be Ranger - we've had 17 books with her and Morelli trying to make it work enough already. Plus I think I'm getting to the stage where both Morelli and Ranger could find someone better. And then get together on a friday afternoon to reminisce about the time the knew that crazy Stephanie chick.

    I'm a new follower (Happy FF!)

    Tania @ Wandering Hues

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read those books, either, but I keep hearing good things. Maybe good things up until 14? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep. Longs series tend to get a little sidetracked and boring after a while. I haven't read that one though. New follower :D
    Amy's Follow Friday
    Check out my Summer Favorites Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw someone else mention this series too and say she needed to pick someone already. Sounds like a love triangle to me and that does not make me want to read a book. Ugh, can't stand those.
    http://plbjourney.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday-im-on-2-in-numbering.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by! I'm a new follower of yours as well. My friend Kim loves the Stephanie Plum books, but has said the exact same thing to me as well! Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone for visiting me and becoming new followers! Have a great weekend and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not familiar with this book, I haven't read any of Plum books :(

    I'm an old follower hopping through!

    April
    My Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, what a good one! I usually don't stick with series too long, because like you say, the story can get quite tedious, especially when your dealing with the same pros (like moreli and the other guy) haha. But you know, sometimes you want the story to progress beyond those worn arcs :) love the blog! new follower

    ReplyDelete