Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hidden Villains on The Mentalist: The Complete Third Season on DVD

As a person who loves drama and mysteries, I enjoy when a tv show can keep me guessing about whodunit.  During Season 3, Patrick is on a mission to identify who Red John’s mole within the CBI is.  For me, I actually didn't figure it out.  I was too focused on Red John himself and Patrick's revenge.  What usually happens when discovering a mole is seeing a secondary character suddenly having more scenes and just being more nosy.  I liked The Mentalist having this extra mystery even though I didn't solve it.  It added an extra, exciting dimension to the show.

What about you?  Before Patrick revealed the mole, who did you suspect it was?  What clues led you to suspect that person?

Even though the new season just got underway, there's still time to catch-up by ordering your copy of The Mentalist: The Complete Third Season on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/rcKZxk !


*I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Mentalist: The Complete Third Season on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment