Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #67


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


FIFTY SHADES OF GREY by E.L. James

....page 68.

-He's not a dark knight at all but a white knight in shining, dazzling armor-a classic romantic hero-Sir Gawain or Sir Lancelot.

3 comments:

  1. OOoh! Nice!! Pretty tame of a tease from that book! Been hearing lots of things about this series!! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again Jess,

      and thank you for your loyal visits! As to this book, I bowed to peer pressure and am now reading it and just came to the first sex scene which involved one cringe-worthy moment. I read a lot of BDSM so I don't have issues with the theme, but this one comment was EEEEWWWWWW.

      I truly don't get all the hype. It's no better or worse than any other erotic book I've read so I'm perplexed by all the talk/obsession.

      Are you planning on reading it?

      Delete
  2. Good teaser. I haven't read this book and know there are many different opinions but I definitely liked this small snippet.

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete