Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Big Apologies for My Absence

I'm sure all my wonderful followers and tour coordinators noticed my absence yesterday and today and for that I profusely apologize.  I went into the ER Saturday night/Sunday morning knowing what was wrong with me and what meds I needed to make me feel better, but I had an overzealous doctor who decided to keep me two extra days.  After hooking me up to copious IVs and administering an antibiotic that caused a horrible reaction, I was finally sent home today with the antibiotic I wanted them to give me in the first place.  I'm finally able to type now that I have my one working arm back, even though both arms are bruised with IV pin holes and blown out veins.

I'm going to post the winner of the eBook Starline by Imogene Nix in a moment and then be back to normal tomorrow with a guest post and review of Girl's Guide to Dating Zombies by Lynn Messina.  I apologize profusely to Goddess Fish Promotions for not getting the promo material up yesterday for Blood Avenged by Gabrielle Bisset and to Bewitching Book Tours for not getting the material for Ruthless by Cheryl Douglas up today.  The materials will still get posted, just a little later than planned, and I'll host my own giveaway to make up for my being unable to fulfill my committment.

Thanks for understanding and I'm so sorry to have not met my book tour promises.  I'll be back in a moment with an eBook winner announcement and then have everything back to normal tomorrow with a review and guest post and giveaway.  Also, if all of you could send me healthy vibes and better immunity that would be great too.  LOL.


5 comments:

  1. Oh no! Glad you're back and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* Glad you're feeling better. Grrr. Doctors who won't listen drive me nuts. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep! That must have been scary! I hate the hospital, spent wayyy too much time there in my childhood growing up, not nearly as much as some kids, but you know a little is even too much!

    Definitely sending you some good healthy vibes and better immunity! ;)

    Take care! And glad to hear you're getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eesh!

    I'm glad you're home and I'm sure the review places will understand. It's not like you purposely slacked off and just didn't do the posts.

    Sending good health thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're feeling better. Thinking good thoughts for you. :)

    ReplyDelete