Thursday, May 31, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday.....


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....

Q: You are a matchmaker -- your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?

 

A:  I'd pair up the King Vampire Wrath from JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood with Sookie Stackhouse from Charlaine Harris' series.  Wrath is very powerful but not afraid to show his softer side to the woman he loves.  I've always found Bill a bit wimpy in the vampire world and Eric only reveals his feelings of love when his memory is lost, so Wrath would bring the whole package to Sookie while getting her away from all the craziness of Bon Temps.

14 comments:

  1. Oh. I never thought of that pairing. That's a great pairing. Thanks for visiting me earlier. I have only read the first BDB book, but Wrath is such a strong vampire. Maybe Sookie needs a strong vamp....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice answer! Got to admit I haven't read the books (yet) but I've heard so much about them, I kind of feel like I have, and I like your logic.

    Old follower.

    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so glad to see somebody else not like Bill! He gets on my nerves, I love Eric but he can be such a jerk too. Sookie is awesome, even if she is too dumb to live sometimes.

    New follower!

    DT from Dead Trees and Silver Screens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I really need to catch up on BDB and on Sookie. I've read the first three BDB but only the first Sookie book.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read BDB!! I hear such good things about it!
    Old follower

    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA!!! I LOVE this. My match involves Sookie also ... check it out!!! [HERE]

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOoh very interesting! Don't know that series, but I read the Southern Vampire novels!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read those books but sounds like a great pair!

    New follower :) Happy reading
    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't read the series but they sound like an amazing pair

    Old follower

    Here is my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Wrath but I've never like Sookie. I haven't read the actual books I just wasn't that fond of her in the series. You are right though Bill does seem wimpy.
    Thanks for stopping my place!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo! I think that this would be a great pair :) I LOVE Wraith! He is the total opposite of the wimpy Bill :) and I imagine him to be hot! Him and Sookie would definiely be great together!

    New follower via GFC!

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love your profile pic ... and thx for the visit and follow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've yet to read the Black Dagger Brotherhood series but I love Sookie Stackhouse. She's had her fair share of bad bfs in the series so I'd look forward to your match up.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF earlier today. New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Truthfully, I could not get into either of those series. However, I *love* True Blood ^_~ I agree, Bill is too damn wimpy. But, I admit, I love Eric *^_^*

    Thanks for stopping by! New follower via GFC ^_^

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete