Thursday, May 24, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday................


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....

Q: Activity! Dreamcast your current read.

 

A:  I caved to peer pressure and am reading Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James.  Here are my picks for the main characters of Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey.....

 

 





Mila Kunis as Anastasia
















Chris Pine as Christian

14 comments:

  1. I am dying to read this series! Now, when I do, these will be the two I imagine in the roles, LOL.
    New Follower
    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I still need to read this book, but I think Mila would be great.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read the book yet but Chris Pine looks like he could be a Christian (; lol.

    - Kim
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice! Saw another Dreamcast for one of these books! Not sure if it was this first one or another.

    Chris Pine is very dreamy! I think he'll fit in well with that storyline!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I caved in as well and I just don't know what to think. It's more entertaining than Twilight, so in that sense XD I actually think Chris Pine would be really good! I'm an old follower ;) Hop on over if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/brontes-friday.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have every intention of reading Fifty Shades of Grey, but not now lol. Great casting! Old follower My Follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't like the book and couldn't finish it. But I think you got Christian right :)
    I'm an old GFC and new Twitter follower. Here's my FF.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping by,enjoy! your week-end.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm dying to read Fifty Shades of Grey! Cool picks :) New follower.

    my FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to everyone who's stopped by thus far! Those who've said their new followers have been followed back and I hope to see more of you in the future. To all the old followers have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Siigh Chris Pine. Haha. Great picks! I've heard a ton about 50 shades of grey, so although I haven't read it, I feel like your picks would work.
    New follower. Check out my FF?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure if I'm going to read Fifty Shades...... it may be too much for me. XD But great choices for actors!
    -Charlotte
    Thanks for commenting on my FF, new GFC follower. (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pics for Christian and Ana :) I really wanted to do my cast for this one too but I already finished the series... and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have not read this book, and most likely I won't but I love Mila Kunis! *Following via GFC. Please visit my FF post.

    ReplyDelete