Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Book Teaser Reveal for Damien, Forever by Tempest Phan......

 Longtime friends find their emotions turning even more sensual as they can no longer fight what was always meant to be in this intense romance of second chances set in the rockstar world.  Keep reading to get a tempting taste of Damien, Forever by Tempest Phan, then start counting down the days until this first installment in An Art of Sinners series hits bookshelves on December 27th!

A𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐲, 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬-𝐭𝐨-𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫.
D𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐧
She's everyone's favorite princess. Gorgeous girl next door. Homecoming queen. But to me, she'll always be so much more. The light in my dark, my best friend, my everything. But there's one thing she can't ever be. And that's 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚. Because I'll make damn sure to keep my filthy hands off her. Even if it kills me.
B𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚
He's the boy of broken whispers. The one dripping ink. The one sowing fear. But to me, he'll always be so much more. The music in my soul, my best friend, my everything. And pretty soon, he'll be between my sheets, too. Because what baby girl wants, she 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨. Just watch.

FIND AT GOODREADS here.


PRE-ORDER LINKS:  AMAZON (US)  |  AMAZON (UK)  |  AMAZON(AU)

JOIN MS. PHAN'S FACEBOOK READERS GROUP here.

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS BOOK AT MS. PHAN'S WEBSITE here.

No comments:

Post a Comment